Thursday, November 8, 2007

A Great Day!

I (Sarah) have recently been visiting the doctor every 2 weeks to check the progress of my pregnancy. Here's a brief overview of my visit today:

Blood pressure holding steady? Yes
Protein spilling/Kidneys failing? No
Any swelling/dizziness/blurred vision? No

By Ultrasound:
Is the baby growing? Yes
Is his heartbeat strong? Yes
Is the fluid level optimal? Yes
Is the placenta working? Yes

Is there anything at all wrong or worthy of concern? NO!!!! Every time I go to a check-up I can't stop praising God for health and wellness and vitality--and a precious new son (AKA "Baby Ratatouille" according to our kids). We are so blessed!

To add to the sweetness of the day, my sister surprised me with a great phone call--I love you Jessica! (Sorry, again, for thinking that you were the Romanians at first...Wrong Number)! And then when I came home there was a package on the porch. It's the new crib sheets for the baby's bed! What a perfect way to celebrate this great day!

2 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

Sarah-
I praise God right along with you for His protection over this uneventful pregnancy. I am so happy that your baby is growing so well. What a joy it will be to meet him next year!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Praise the Lord!! He is so gracious! I love this report!! It's great to hear you praising the Lord!

I also love when you mention me ;) We both know about all the excitement!!!

I am pumped....

AHHHAHHAH!! I am so excited!!!

Love,
J