Thursday, November 6, 2008

Precious Clara

From Fall 2008

Our conversation at breakfast this morning:

Clara: Remember when we talked to that man in the bushes?

Sarah: What man? I don’t remember that…

Clara: He was in the bushes.

Sarah: (getting a little concerned about child predators in the bushes!) That doesn’t sound very good. I don’t usually talk to men in bushes.

Peter: She’s talking about Moses and the burning bush!

(Laughter and relief!)
I guess that MAN in the bush is okay to talk to…there are always exceptions!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a GORGEOUS picture of Clara! I love the story about the man in the bush. Ha! Who knows what impressions we leave on the minds of little children, and how they will remember and interpret things. I love their fresh eyes. Madre.

The Millers said...

Kids do have such a great ability to remember details!!! I just wished they retained that ability when they are doing their schoolwork!!!
Precious Clara, you are growing up!!!

And P-man It's your birthday month Yeah! M3 wants to know if you can come to John's Incredible Pizza with us!