Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wacky October

Beware the month of October when your name is Sarah:

1. My credit card info was stolen. Some nasty thugs in Canada are walking around trying to spend my money.

2. I was rear-ended in the parking lot at Peter's school.

3. The Kindergarten Halloween party will be over, relieving me of my party-planning duties. Wouldn't you know every other class had a long list of willing volunteers--mine had none? Isn't it fun to solicit help from busy (or uninterested) parents? One happens to be the mom who rear-ended me. Awkward!

I'm praying for good days ahead...

4 comments:

Holly said...

ugh...so sorry...surely good days are coming!

The Millers said...

Thanks Sarah! My bad day doesn't seem so bad now!!! ;)

Unknown said...

awful! i feel bad being an uninvolved parent for zoe's party but i have a good excuse--we'll be out of town that day (which actually makes me sad for zoe!).

Anonymous said...

You're a trooper; I'm proud of you. Luffya, Madre